AndrewLove.com is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Andrew Love makes no representations or warranties in relation this relation or the content provided on the website.
Andrew Love and Be4ward Ltd does not warrant that
– This blog site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– The information on this website is up to date with current law, complete, true, accurate or non misleading
Nothing on this blog site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of Liability
Andrew Love and Be4ward Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use, of otherwise in connection with, this website
– To the extent that the website is provide free-of-charge, for any direct loss
– For any indirect, special or consequential loss: or
– For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or businesses relationships, loss of reputation or good will, or loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply even if Andrew Love or Be4ward has been expressly advised for the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Be4ward has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Be4wards’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Be4ward’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Be4ward.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.